Exciting Offers from South Farm
South Farm Special Offers for 2017 & 2018!
Spring 2017 - Half price Venue Hire on all remaining dates until the end of May 2017
December 2017 & January 2018 has half price Venue Hire on all remaining dates - offering a saving of up to £2,640!
January & February 2018 - £1,000 discounted Venue Hire on all remaining Saturdays and Half Price Venue Hire on all other dates in January & February 2018!
South Farm are also holding their next Open Evening on Tuesday 6th June 2017 from 4pm until 8pm.
All are welcome, including couples who have already booked their weddings at South Farm, couples searching for the perfect venue, their friends and relations and anyone else who would like to see South Farm. The Event Team will be on hand to answer any questions and they will be serving complimentary canapés throughout.
Come and have a leisurely wander around the beautiful grounds, take a tour through the Country Farm House and visit the majestic Tudor Barn, lovely Old Dairy, stunning Horse Barn, the individual guest bedrooms and authentic Romany Caravans. Buggy rides will be available around the grounds, taking in views of the smallholding and farmyard animals. The pretty garden Summer House will be set for an outdoor ceremony with live music playing in the background to set the scene. In the Tudor Barn there will be a top table laid for a traditional 3 course Wedding Breakfast and lots of information on what South Farm can offer you and your guests. Some of their favourite suppliers will be joining them and there will also be a fantastic display of some of their home grown organic produce.
The South Farm Difference
- Exclusive use of the whole venue and gardens for your wedding or celebration
- Family run, friendly and dedicated team on hand to ensure your big day is perfectly tailored to your exact requirements
- A stunning range of ceremony and reception options including the spectacular Tudor Barn, beautiful garden Summerhouse, intimate Drawing Room and lovely Old Dairy
- Outstanding food, widely acclaimed, largely organic and home grown with extensive menu choices and flexibility
- Expansive small-holding with gorgeous rare-breed animals, a charming collection of Romany Caravans, and our very own authentic Thai Tuk-Tuk amongst just some of the lovely features to enjoy
A range of options
Seating up to 146 for a formal Wedding Breakfast in the Tudor Barn and up to 200 for Parties.
Ceremonies can take place outdoors in our Summerhouse or indoors in the intimate Drawing Room or grand Tudor Barn. With a luxurious Bridal Suite, 4 additional bedrooms and a unique fleet of Romany caravans and Showman’s wagons we can accommodate up to 24 guests with any number of campers welcome too.
Farmhouse, Barns & Gardens
The beautiful Farmhouse borders a barnyard of listed timber framed barns, all lovingly restored and home to our friendly rare-breed farm animals. Idyllic gardens of 20 acres encircle the buildings, giving way to an organic smallholding, nature reserve and woodland.
To find out more information about available dates in this period, please visit their website
& take a look at their availability calendar.
South Farm Shingay-cum-Wendy Royston Hertfordshire SG8 0HR