The Essex Golf & County Club
We take a look at The Essex Golf & County Club and what it has to offer you for your wedding day!
The Essex Golf and Country Club is situated on the outskirts of Colchester and set in beautiful grounds with stunning views over the golf course, creating the perfect backdrop.
Whether you are looking for a Civil Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast, or both, they can offer the perfect suite and beautiful location to make your day truly memorable.
Their Events Team dedicate their time to ensure they are on hand to help leading up to your day and take the stress away of planning your special day.
The unique Mustang & Conservatory suite is ideal for a Civil Ceremony or an intimate Wedding Breakfast.
The suite benefits from having a private bar and dancefloor, as well as a private patio for guests to gather outside on a lovely summers evening, so you can watch the sun set while enjoying your day at The Essex.
The Events Team tailor make packages to suit all budgets and requirements.
Just a few of this venue highlights:
1. Licensed wedding venue that can accommodate from 30 to 200 guests with bar extension available until 2am
2. Packages to suit all budgets and requirements. Starting from as little as £3,000
3. Beautiful conservatory setting with views across the golf course - the perfect romantic setting for your ceremony
4. Private Patio or Terrace with stunning views, ideal place for reception drinks and photographs.
5. 42 En suite Bedrooms with use of the Spa & Leisure facilities, ideal for relaxing before the big day
6. Dedicated, friendly and professional Wedding Coordinator
An All Inclusive Package is also available. Be sure to enquire today!
To find out more call 01787 224466 or visit www.theessexgolfandcountryclub.com
Date for the diary
The Essex Golf & Country Club - Wedding Open Day Sunday 18th September 2016 11am to 3pm Free Entry Free Parking
The suites will be dressed for a Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast.
Suppliers will also be on hand to help with any questions that couples have regarding their day.
The Essex Golf and Country Club, Earls Colne, Colchester, Essex CO6 2NS