50% off venue hire at South Farm
50% off venue hire at South Farm for all remaining dates in October, November & December 2018! *
*Excluding Fridays dates in December and dates between Christmas and New Year.
All are welcome, including couples who have already booked their weddings at South Farm, couples searching for the perfect venue, their friends and relations and anyone else who would like to see South Farm. The Event Team will be on hand to answer any questions, guests can enjoy a chilled drink and homemade ice cream as a treat from South Farm and they will be serving complimentary canapés throughout.
Take a leisurely wander around the beautiful grounds, take a tour through the Country Farm House and visit the majestic Tudor Barn, lovely Old Dairy, stunning Horse Barn, pretty Bridal Suite, individual guest bedrooms and authentic Romany Caravans. Have a stroll around their smallholding where you will see lovely farmyard animals including ducks, piglets, lambs and chickens!
The South Farm Difference
- Exclusive use of the whole venue and gardens for your wedding or celebration
- Family run, friendly and dedicated team on hand to ensure your big day is perfectly tailored to your exact requirements
- A stunning range of ceremony and reception options including the spectacular Tudor Barn, beautiful garden Summerhouse, intimate Drawing Room and lovely Old Dairy
- Outstanding food, widely acclaimed, largely organic and home grown with extensive menu choices and flexibility
- Expansive small-holding with gorgeous rare-breed animals, a charming collection of Romany Caravans, and our very own authentic Thai Tuk-Tuk amongst just some of the lovely features to enjoy
A range of options
Seating up to 146 for a formal Wedding Breakfast in the Tudor Barn and up to 200 for Parties.
Ceremonies can take place outdoors in our Summerhouse or indoors in the intimate Drawing Room or grand Tudor Barn. With a luxurious Bridal Suite, 4 additional bedrooms and a unique fleet of Romany caravans and Showman’s wagons we can accommodate up to 24 guests with any number of campers welcome too.
Farmhouse, Barns & Gardens
The beautiful Farmhouse borders a barnyard of listed timber framed barns, all lovingly restored and home to our friendly rare-breed farm animals. Idyllic gardens of 20 acres encircle the buildings, giving way to an organic smallholding, nature reserve and woodland.
To find out more information about available dates, please visit their website
& take a look at their availability calendar.
South Farm Shingay-cum-Wendy Royston Hertfordshire SG8 0HR